[shr-testing] intone 0.51 messing around with audio output

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:20:57 CEST 2009

ill try and explain this the best i can. just a moment ago i was listening
to an album of the sd card via my headphones. intone played a complete song
perfectly fine, but when  intone switched to the next song in the playlist
the audio cut out from the right headphone speaker and my mokos left speaker
was activated. so suddenly my whole office herd a blip of a strange chinese
woman singing...

the last version i had, i believe it was 0.1 managed to play song to song
entirely via the headphones.
so i am wondering what has happened?
is it a new issue?
is there a previous version that is more up-to-date that does not do this?

version installed
http://www.opkg.org/packages/intone_0.51_arm.ipk

- jeremy