Om2009 testing release 5

matthias matthiasfelsche at web.de
Wed Jun 17 21:08:46 CEST 2009

The same for me:
flashed the current images yesterday in the evening. kernel, rootfs and qi.
main problems:
- I could not switch off auto-suspend.
- after pressing the power-button to resume all I get is a wsod :(
So the phone was just usable one minute after a too long boot-period and
then a brick.

A question:
How reliable is wifi-networking and gprs? any experiences?

Carry on that way, it's always good to see, something is developing
around here! :)

Matthias