Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Thu Jun 18 22:38:44 CEST 2009

i beg to differ.  i -reliably- use it for text messaging and brief phone
calls on a daily basis.

but i'm also someone that can fix most upgrade hassles on my own and if
something isn't working right, i now know what to do to fix it.

once in a great while Xglamo crashes, once in a while enlightenment gets
sluggish, and once in a while someone makes ophonekitd crashy.

excepting these, even though it is a developer phone, it works
reliably.  i SMS people and places all day long. mind you, i wrote my
own SMS app which is far more functional/featureful than the default.

-david