using North American Freerunner in Paris?

Matt Luzum mluzum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 20:16:18 CEST 2009

jeremy jozwik wrote:
> my 900/1800/1900 works in north america so i would deduce yes, yes it will

Well, I do know that almost everywhere in the US uses the 1900MHz band
(the phone T-mobile sold me 6 years ago doesn't even work with 850MHz,
so I had to buy a different one that would work near my parents' house
in the rural midwest).

My impression was that this isn't the case for Europe in general,
though.  It certainly seems a bit much to assume that they only use the
1800MHz band most places, although it would be great for me if that is
the case.

Matt