[OM2009] airplane mode

Warren Baird wjbaird at alumni.uwaterloo.ca
Sun Jun 21 21:01:16 CEST 2009

Hey - no I don't particularly believe that the phone will cause a problem.
However I also don't like lying to people - so if I got hassled by the
stews, I'd like to be able to honestly say I've turned off the phone
component.

Warren

--
Warren Baird - Photographer and Digital Artist
http://www.synergisticimages.ca