QtMaze - Mokomaze 0.2 for Qt Extended

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:04:55 CEST 2009

Fabio Locati wrote:
>I compiled it but when I try to exec it, it returns "QtMaze was
>terminated due to application error."

The only thing that can cause the error is changed path to data files
(.json). Now the game checks only _local_ directory "etc/qtmaze/". I suppose
that after embedding the game into image, .json files must appear in
/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/etc/qtmaze/ directory. But it seems that
/opt/Trolltech/Qtopia/ is not a "current directory" for the game, so
"etc/qtmaze/" can't be found. It is needed to know where data files are
really placed, and patch some lines of a code to search for them there. OR
data files can be built into game's executable as a resources, but it is
worse.