Update "Who is who" on wiki

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:12:15 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Fabian Killus<fabian at ji-xiansheng.de> wrote:
[...]
> As proposed before on this list it would be a good idea to update the
> information at http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Who_is_Who.
[...]

We need to signal also:

*) what they needs (help, developers, donations, hardware...)
*) peoples that have some ideas to start new projects and requires help

For example I have a quite good knowledge of the QT libraries but the
freerunner development seems to go on different way. I have some small
and dirty coded self made applications on my freerunner, a launcher,
virtual network keyboard to control a remote linux box, an EWMH window
manager helper, a simple dbus wpa_supplicant wifi manager, an
incomplete/buggy but quite working bt/obex manager. As I'm alone and
QT seems not so used on the freerunner, these will stay unreleased,
I'd like to request helps to other Qt guys to complete them and
collaborate on new projects.

May that page be used for that too or should we create a specific one?

     Nicola