[SHR-U] GoPhone Alerts

The Digital Pioneer digitalpioneer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:24:34 CEST 2009

Hey, I have an AT&T GoPhone plan, and that means I pay for each call
individually. On a normal phone, you get an alert after each call saying how
much that call cost and how much money is left in your account. I had these
alerts work once, but the next upgrade and they failed. Is there any way to
get those back? They were really quite handy...

I'm not sure what kind of protocol they used, just that they popped up in a
window described as "Service Data." Apparently it isn't SMS.

--
Thanks,

The Digital Pioneer