Om2009 testing release 5

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 18:30:20 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 6:21 PM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
<mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:

> Michal Brzozowski wrote:
> > Now I have Serenity again, the illume keyboard is turned off again
> > (yay), the battery app shows the state wrong (!)
>
> Ive not tried with paroli, but when I compile e17 from svn and I upgrade
> the version I've in my Om2008 partition I've to go in Illume-settings ->
> Advanced -> Battery Meter -> Advanced -> Hardware -> Internal.
> Then it counts correctly.

Yepp it works. Thanks.

> > I don't understand anything from this, why is Paroli duplicating the
> > options from illume-settings?

Because when you use your phone do you care which engine it renders?
For a simple (smart)phone you only want to set the basic (everyday) things.

Thats why it is a dedicated settings app inside paroli. Keep it simple
and stupid;)

Laszlo