SHR annoyances (+ a few workarounds)

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 01:05:20 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 06:21:49 pm Paul Fertser wrote:
> Jon Levell <openmoko at coralbark.net> writes:
> > Hum in landscape
> > ================
> > When the phone is in landscape mode (really useful when typing with
> > Literki) there's a quiet but persistent hum.
>
> This started to happen for me too. I thought that's some hardware
> parameter had slightly changed but probably it's some kernel changed
> that's provoking it. I think i need to try an older kernel and if it
> works, git-bisecting would be trivial...

Sorry for the OT here but I haven't figured out how to get the phone to work
in landscape, is there a program that needs installed or something that needs
enabled?
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper