Om2009 testing release 5

Jose Luis Perez Diez perezdiez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:15:43 CEST 2009

El Wednesday, 24 de June de 2009 22:25:29 Xavier Cremaschi va escriure:
> I see none of my contacts... am I missing something obvious or is it a bug
> ?

Th OP states that there is a chance to losse the contacts under known isues:

"Before install this release  backup your contacts in ~/.paroli/ as there have
been some reports of contacts being deleted. One bug relating to missing
contacts has been fixed but there's a chance that there is another one. Also
make sure your home directory is on a journaling filesystem"