Why one cannot recommend the freerunner as a daily phone (was Re: Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?)

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Thu Jun 25 12:26:05 CEST 2009

How long do you think people will carry arround the freerunner in their
pockets, when next year the same time you will be able to buy a "crap" :)
nvidia tegra based device with 500MB memory for 200$ ?

Plan for the future, not for the past :)

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at poczta.fm>wrote:

> 2009/6/25 mobi phil <mobi at mobiphil.com>
>
>> I agree that C++ compiler produces larger footprint. This is due to the
>> more complex abstraction, expanded templates etc. Normally memory density
>> doubles each year and prices halfs.
>>

> But the Freerunner has 128mb of RAM, and I don't see it doubling every year
> :-)

being mobile, but including technology
http://mobiphil.com