Why one cannot recommend the freerunner as a daily phone (was Re: Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?)

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Thu Jun 25 14:25:39 CEST 2009

I am affraid that even if you would do your best you would not be able to
reason what is usefull for all the people who subscribed for the list. It is
usefull for at least two people: the person who started the thread and me
:). On the other side it is inpolite to reason in name of others.

So the conclusion is your last post is zero at power of infinet usefull :)

--
being mobile, but including technology
http://mobiphil.com