[shr-u] wpa-exiting with code 1 ???

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 25 19:04:22 CEST 2009

I used mofi to connect to my wlan, which also uses a automaticaly
created wpa_supplicant config file. In /etc/network/interfaces i only
changed usb-networking entries in shr-u. I have to investigate which
differences are in the shr-u created and my old wpa conf in debian.
Maybe i can find out why wlan in debian isn't working anymore while in
shr-u it works with the same kernel. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer