Anyone know a store that sells FreeRunner accs in the US

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 21:06:11 CEST 2009

I am looking for where I can buy accessories for my FreeRunner here in the US,
TuxBrain has a couple that I am interested in, the leather case and the
invisible shield, but they seem to be european based and would rather not pay
any kind of  fees that would go with it if they do ship to the US.  I bought
my FreeRunner for SDG but they don't offer much accessories, anyone know where
else to look?
--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper