Is a FreeRunner sufficient for me?

abatrour abatrour at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 09:39:37 CEST 2009

Hey, I live in the lower mainland as well. I have om2009 installed and I can
send and receive text messages just fine. I don't do actual calls yet
because I don't have the buzzfix, but if you're in the area I can let you
test out my phone to see if you like it. The battery lasts about a day, most
of the time it is in the "sleep mode" or "stand by" whatever you want to
call it. It seems pretty stable. Sometimes accessing txt messages takes a
while but a reboot every few days usually fixes that and I can imagine that
issue being fixed pretty soon. And I have only encountered the WSOD once
while using it.

Hello,

I need a GSM cell phone to replace my Palm Z22 PDA.  I use Speak Out
Wireless (prepaid) in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada.  I do
not have a data plan.  I am wondering whether a FreeRunner will work well
for me.  I am currently using a Nokia 6103b.