[shr-unstable] making bricks...

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 07:35:10 CEST 2009

hello list. im in dire need of assistance. ive just re-flashed my
phone to shr-unstable 20090624 all went well until i tried to do an
ssh. turns out my usb0 is not showing up in anyway.

every time i try to initiate the steps i get

[root at localhost sbin]# ./ifup usb0
Device usb0 does not seem to be present, delaying initialization.

i have done nothing to the system its just stopped working. ive also
tried on my umbuntu system and that more or less generates the same
error.

if re-flashed to the older version of shr-testing, that worked but the
rest of the phone was seriously unstable, hence the need for the
upgrade.

if anyone could help me sort this out i would be grateful not to be
wasting another day...
- jeremy