[shr-unstable] making bricks...

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:02:28 CEST 2009

dmesg has given me this, most of which i do not understand. but i did
try adding ip address command to usb3 and terminal reported back
cannot find device

usb 3-1: reset full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 2
usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -110
usb 3-1: device firmware changed
usb 3-1: USB disconnect, address 2
usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 3
usb 3-1: New USB device found, idVendor=1d50, idProduct=5119
usb 3-1: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2, SerialNumber=3
usb 3-1: Product: Neo1973 Bootloader U-Boot 1.3.2-moko12
usb 3-1: Manufacturer: OpenMoko, Inc
usb 3-1: SerialNumber: 0000000
usb 3-1: reset full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 3
usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -110
usb 3-1: device firmware changed
usb 3-1: USB disconnect, address 3
usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 4
usb 3-1: configuration #1 chosen from 2 choices