[shr-unstable] making bricks...

Lowell Higley higleylh at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 18:22:57 CEST 2009

Two comments and then I need to hit the road.

1) I tried using a SHR unstable image a few days ago (the 26th I believe)
and found that it had some serious issues and went back to my previous
image.  I was able to SSH in but I wasn't able to do small things like
receive SMS or make/receive calls.  I could send SMS, though.
2) I have never used SELinux (never really been that paranoid?)  So I can't
speak to that error.  I'm using a gentoo based distro and not having that
issue.

Only thing I can think of off the top of my head is did you update the
kernel and the bootloader as well?  If not, try that that, too.  I'd
download the latest image of each (including rootfs) and try again.  After
that, I am out of ideas.

Ok... two hour drive to work.  Good luck and hope it works out for you.