[OM2009] Paroli oversized

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 23:44:41 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:11 PM, Joel Newkirk<freerunner at newkirk.us> wrote:
> For example, in portrait mode while fullscreen the width of Paroli (and
> Dialer, which is the component I'm currently working on) is 511 pixels
> wide, while the screen of course is only 480 pixels wide. (height is
> 587 pixels, which properly accomodates the topbar of Paroli, height is
> 571 pixels with paroli-serenity theme, which doesn't quite allow for
> Paroli topbar to fit)

Where came these numbers?

In paroli-applications/tele2/edje/default/dialpad_rev2.edc I see the following:
group {
    name: "main";
    min:  480 575;
    max:  480 575;

What is to me is 480px width and 575 pixel height.

Or are you observing the anomalie right on the device? (using a screenshot and
measuring with The gimp).

Note about paroli-serenity:
The default illume theme (the white one) is 64 pixel height, while
paroli-serenity
is 56pixel height by default. I tried to hunt down this 56 pixel thing
(to fix it properly),
but after two(!) days I gave up. The illume config is so complicated,
that it is
not for human (at least not for one man life;).

So I would really like to see paroli-serenity fixed to be 64pixel by default.
Yes, Im aware, that it can be changed, in illume settings, and make it
even smaller,
but 64px by default make sense (at least in icon world).

Any taker?

Laszlo

ps: The width and height is not convenient at all throughrout the paroli source.
I would like to fixes them all for good, and put the  topbar at the
bottom (does
not make sense two topbars, and the bottom ~16pixel is dead for finger anyway)
But I need to talk with Mirko about this design decision, but Mirko
(vegygroupe)
is really unavailable these days....:-(