[shr-unstable] intone fail

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 04:54:41 CEST 2009

Hi,

The Digital Pioneer wrote:

> /usr/lib/libe<whatever>-ver-pre-svn-0.1.so.0 or something like that, just
> look for them. Then you'll have to symlink them all to what intone wants.

 If you go through the intone thread - there are versions of intone
available for 2 versions of E libs - the normal one and the svn-01 ones.
 Let me know if you have the -02 ver libraries (with the latest
shr-unstable) - and I'll make another ipk for that as well.
 Intone itself is going through some rewriting to support mp3 and ogg tags.
Will be releasing a new version next weekend.