[shr-unstable] omgps wsod with full

mqy meng.qingyou at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:30:34 CEST 2009

hi jeremy,

I encountered the WSOD two days ago with latest SHR-unstable, after a
upgrade without restart xserver or FR.
Haven't seen that problem again after reboot. I suggest you try other
applications (eg. tangoGPS) with full/unfull buttons, and/or do a upgrade
then test again.
I will do a further check on omgps if this problem still exists after your
upgrade, but don't know where to start from for now :)