[omgps] collect feature requests

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:57:28 CEST 2009

> make sense, I can remember this request before. but that's not
> battery-friendly. think how to draw such a path after you get thousands of
> fixes on each redraw (per second)?

thats why i was thinking a slider that someone could set if they dont
want to be battery friendly at that one moment. then set it back when
there being battery conscious.

> what about start track automatically at start?

i like the manual method of starting a track. i use this program a lot
as a navigation aid just carting about, even without tracking. so if
it autotracked all the time id fill up my in device memory!