[omgps] collect feature requests

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Tue Jun 30 12:22:28 CEST 2009

Hi - and thanks for omgps, it rocks!

* I want to second what kimaidou said, tools to improve OSM mapping
would be awesome..

There were two threads about this a while ago, see
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-June/thread.html#49036
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-June/thread.html#49329

-> I'd really much like to be able to save POI's or something to load
on JOSM to add it to OSM. Big buttons that'd allow me to mark 'paved
road starts', '80km/h speed limit starts', 'crossroads', 'bridge' etc.
mokomapper has some of this built in but it doens't work with
fbus-based GPS-stuff..

* Supporting layers doesn't sound like a bad idea.
* Being able to change the frequency of saving the location would be nice