[omgps] collect feature requests

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 30 16:13:25 CEST 2009

My name is Rainer not Ciao but i forgive you. :)

Ok so when i understand it right i can change between nativ UBX Format
and ogpsd (NMEA format?) usage. As i know ogpsd was introduced to solve
the problem of multiple programs accessing /dev/ttySAC1 and instead use
ogpsd which support multiple connections.
But what is not clear to me is how you connect to the gps with UBX
format. I thought this is only possible over /dev/ttySAC1, which would
block possible ogpsd readings, or does ogpsd support NMEA and UBX format?
So in the end i only have to switch somehow from UBX to ogpsd input in
omgps to disable the aided gps data function?