NABBLE [was: Re: [omgps] collect feature requests]

David Ford david at blue-labs.org
Tue Jun 30 19:02:26 CEST 2009

Yes, and he and I discussed it on IRC a few minutes after all 4
postings.  He clicked to submit and it didn't respond so he clicked
again and tried yet again etc.

While it appeared that the web interface wasn't posting to him, it
actually did post which made him post it four times.  In my original
message I pointed out that it was nabble at fault, as indicated by the
different message IDs but the exact same message body.