No subject

Wed Jun 3 16:24:54 CEST 2009

- LDAP (with different schemes; for Contacts use additional mozilla scheme)
- VCF-Files (vcard)
- DB-Structures (e.g. QTopia)

There is a "standard" available for PIM synchronization by OMA called SynML (http://www.openmobilealliance.org/tech/affiliates/syncml/syncmlindex.html). If you look at it, they use vcard (vcf) as well for carrying the content. VCard is a standard - so it might be worthwile to take a deeper look in which fields they are using and how they structure the content. (http://www.imc.org/pdi/)

Mike

-------- Original-Nachricht --------