No subject

Wed Jun 3 16:24:54 CEST 2009

7:1. So what I&#39;d like to know is does anyone still think Om2009 is a wo=
rthy<br>
venture or should I move over to SHR and see what help I can be there.<br>
This should not be interpreted as paroli being abandoned as paroli is in th=
e<br>
SHR feeds. I haven&#39;t tested it, but getting it to work would be one of =
my first<br>
tasks if it doesn&#39;t.<br>
This question also has a caveat. Before the end of the month I will be<br>
starting a full time contract which will cut into the time that I will have=
 to<br>
devote to Om2009. So if Om2009 does move forward the progress will be slow.=
Looking forward to your responses<br>
Angus<br>