No subject

Wed Jun 3 16:24:54 CEST 2009

adjust it, one must ask why isn't it included in the default package.
If you tell that try first, see if it's any good, if it isn't, you
might need to do this..
(http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/SHR_User_Manual#Audio:_Volume) I think
there's no questions if it needs to be there. The way things are
presented is very important.

> I also question too many links in the manual as i would like to package
> it as html for people to view it on the phone...

Nice idea, in that case the required stuff needs to be there not to
have to jump to other sites. I think Ubuntu Desktop Guide's a great
one.
> @risto:
>
> to save:
> ESC :w ENTER