[SHR-Unstable] Dead gstreamer?

Dylan Reilly dreilly at atariland.net
Mon Mar 2 06:11:03 CET 2009

Looks like I neglected to add a dependency to the package. Install
gst-plugin-volume. One can get it from SHR or FSO repositories (e.g.,
[1]). I will add the required dependency to the package tomorrow.

Thanks for finding this and let me know if anything else bugs out.

[1] http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-unstable/feeds/armv4t/gst-plugin-volume_0.10.17-r5_armv4t.ipk

--
Dylan Maxwell Reilly