[New software] openBmap logger (GSM positioning)

Stefan Schmidt stefan at openmoko.org
Tue Mar 3 13:07:15 CET 2009

Hello.

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 17:10, Onen wrote:

> Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>
> For what I have understood, you would prefer a SCM. And now that first
> release is out, the first point on my TODO list was exactly that. You
> will find a git tree at:
> http://myposition.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=myposition;a=tree
>
> I have two question about this:
> * is it good enough as it is for you?

SCM or tarballs are both fine with me. Depending on how often you do releases I
would then decide If the SCM or the release tarball makes more sense.

> * is there anything I could do to ease your work of pushing to OE
> (structure, names, ...)?

I'll will look into preparing a recipe for it today or tomorrow and will let you
know if I run into problems that are better solved on your side.

> When this will be "validated" by you, I will tag it 0.1.0.
>
> In case of, I also updated the download area of SF, with the tar.gz file:
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=218065&package_id=310952

Cool, I'll start with the tarball and let you know.

regards
Stefan Schmidt