Word processing application

Sven Bretfeld sven.bretfeld at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 3 20:31:18 CET 2009

Leonti Bielski <prishelec at gmail.com> writes:

> Also, is there emacs package for Freerunner available?

Emacs can be installed from one of the user-repositories mentioned at
the openmoko website. I cannot remember which one. But it worked only with
problems on my device. Sometimes it didn't start at all, not even in a
shell.

I would recommend to install Debian on the SD card [¹]. In Debian you can
install everything including Abiword and Emacs. I even had LaTeX
installed on my OM.

Greetings

Sven

[¹]  http://wiki.debian.org/DebianOnFreeRunner.

--
Sven Bretfeld
CERES -- CEntrum für REligionswissenschaftliche Studien