What to do when apps keep crashing?

Helge Hafting helge.hafting at hist.no
Wed Mar 4 11:12:28 CET 2009

Adam Jimerson wrote:

> None of my contacts are on my SIM card and it would take forever to move
> all of them onto it, the link the the script quoted is a dead link does
> anyone have a correct link they can point me to or a suggested app that
> can read Vcards so  I can import my contacts from FDOM, copied onto my
> MicroSD card, into SHR?

I know no such way. This part is currently missing in SHR, so maybe it
is not a good distro for you yet.

> As for the question which one of the files on this server
> http://build.shr-project.org/shr-testing/images/om-gta02/ is the Kernel
> needed there seems to be two different ones.

These two are actually the same. With time there may be several kernels
in that directory, with different versions.
uImage-om-gta02-latest.bin is always a copy of the latest among them, so
that people who don't follow version numbers and kernel development
simply can grab the "latest" kernel, whatever it might be.

Helge Hafting