Pulster fixe(s) and rework

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:51:10 CET 2009

Andy Green <andy at openmoko.com> writes:
> > So, please consider changing the framework to use the red LED to
> > indicate the
> > battery charge state.
> I did not find a way myself to list the triggers available in the kernel
> otherwise I would mention it; if someone found one I'm also interested
> to know.

Probably this is what you're talking about:

debian-gta02:/sys# cat /sys/class/leds/gta02-aux:red/trigger
[none] rfkill0 nand-disk rfkill1 mmc0 adapter-online usb-online
ac-online battery-charging-or-full battery-charging battery-full timer
netdev backlight

After activating a trigger some additional parameters become available
in the same dir, e.g. after activating netdev device_name, interval,
mode appear.

As to the original question, one changes frameworkd rules in
/etc/freesmartphone/oevents/rules.yaml to use any led he likes for
whatever event.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com