[Om2008.9] ButtonPress event for button 3 (right mouse button)

DJDAS djdas at djdas.net
Fri Mar 6 10:01:08 CET 2009

Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> The question is seriously, so please don't respond with 'use the right
> finger': How can I generate the X11 event ButtonPress/ButtonRelease for
> button 3, i.e. the right button of the mouse, with the touchpad of the
> FR? Thx

Sorry for that, I was in funny humor yesterday :)
Normal use in touch screen devices is to catch the "long touch" as right
mouse, Qtopia does this, in fact if you open notes in Om2008.x distros
create a note and then on that one you click and hold your finger you'll
see a popup menu.
I think the same could be implemented by frameworks or by daemons but
unfortunately I don't know how. This could solve almost the right-click
I think mid click could be solved with a button (AUX?) and left click or
right click as suggested by Risto
Bye :)