Your package is broken in opkg.org

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sun Mar 8 15:01:45 CET 2009

(cc:d the authors of some broken packages I was able to extract the
e-mail address from..)

Hi!

If you have packaged some of the apps listed below, I just want to let
you know that the package in opkg.org is broken and not recognized as
an installable file
(to try this, download the packages from opkg.org and run file
package.ipk - it should return Debian Binary but for the ones listed
below, it returns data/empty or gzip)

So please check that your local package returns debian binary and then
upload it again to opkg.org. The file need to have a control file in
it to work in the opkg.org repository opkg.org/packages

Packaging instructions can be found at
http://cc.oulu.fi/~rantalai/freerunner/packaging/

Thanks!