Voicenote - 3rd version - Can play wav files

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:19:17 CET 2009

Thanks

I just package the version 0.4 and uploaded the file on opkg. Could you try
it please ?

Changes :
* modified the desktop Categories (removed Office), so that the icon shows
only once on the desktop
* modified the CONTROL file to package the ipk (added sources) . Now it
should be ok in opkg.org repository
* added the seconds the each wav file name