[QtExtended] Qt Extended 4.4.3 released

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:58:18 CET 2009

I have tried adding AT%N0187 in cpiNotification with the condition

if ( status == 6 && call && call->state() == QPhoneCall::Incoming )

not work. It seems that the command is behind the "Accept" action.

Then next. what about receiving incoming call twice?

--
Best Regards

HouYu Li, Karajan

karajan_ii (at) hotmail.com