[SHR-Testing] Slow response when answering a call

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Mar 13 03:19:39 CET 2009

I found this is mainly due to enlightenment using too much cpu - a
workaround was posted a couple of weeks back.

copy a desktop file from /usr/share/applications to /tmp, wait a few
seconds and copy it back.  Yes, I know it is black magic, but ... it
works!

A few minutes later cpu will drop back to zero if nothing else is going
on.

BillK