[QtExtended] Terminal

HouYu Li karadog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:06:29 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:59 PM, Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz> wrote:

> HouYu Li wrote(a):
> > There will be a segmentation fault when closing the last terminal tab.
> > What to do with it?
>
> Just noticed it too. The simple thing is to run it from ssh console,
> maybe some hint is in output. Then comes gdb.

I tried running it from console. Only "Segmentation Fault" printed at the
end. I will try gdb later.

> Not sure if i have time today - quite busy with work. I would prefer
> to include this even that is segfaulting for 2 reasons.
>
> 1/ It would be nice to have commited the original source code - so that
>    we can add patches to it.
>
> 2/ Terminal is so useful program that even segfault on exit is worth it.

Yes. Absolute worth it. I have finished a snapbuild with the qterminal
available for downloading.

> If you dont want to commit this yet, no problem - i will fix the
> segfault and send repaired version - but it can take some time, becouse
> of my moneywork.

I have committed the change of course. And there is always a conflict
between moneywork and non-moneywork. As I am doing the moneywork now. hehe.

> Radek

Best Regards

HouYu Li, Karajan

karajan_ii (at) hotmail.com