[QtExtended] some things

Franky Van Liedekerke liedekef at telenet.be
Mon Mar 16 09:34:11 CET 2009

To Dale (and in a lesser extent to Lorn):

let's agree to disagree, shall we? Some like the predictive keyboard, some
don't. There should be an easy way to disable the predictive part, for those
that don't like it (or indeed the word you typed should always be the first
suggested).
But that aside: stop ranting please. I agree with you, Dale, that the
keyboard needs work (well, it was my mail that started this all) but I also
agree with Lorn that qtopia (the former name for qtextended) is by far the
best distribution for the openmoko for now (no other even comes close to a
pim, and qtextended imported all my contacts just nicely, with picture
even).
qtextended needs work, the keyboard needs work (in my opinion), etc ... we
all now it :-) Personal attacks should be left aside here, Lorn was one of
the major developpers of qtextended, and give credit where credit is due ...

Franky