[QtExtended] some things

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Mon Mar 16 11:54:08 CET 2009

I had to chime in one more time.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 08:40:03PM +1000, Lorn Potter wrote:
> On 16/03/2009, at 6:38 PM, Dale Maggee wrote:
> [snip BS]

Dale may have been direct in his oppinion of you but he included
everything you deemed constructive.

> > PREDICTION: Lorn won't reply cuz I pwned him so hard he has to go to
> > perth to look for his dignity.
>
> I think your spell checker is failing, because you use nonsensical
> words and misspellings.

But the correct answer is:

Dale, there _are_ concerns with the input method, they could definitely
be better, but I'm not the one who will address your concerns (and
nobody ever will?).

Thank you for using QTE.

BTW. I use mutt ... is there a spell checker? Never bothered looking :)