qt extended stops receiving sms

giacomo "giotti" mariani giacomomariani at yahoo.it
Mon Mar 16 15:46:15 CET 2009

> Hi,
>
> I've been having a problem with QT Extended not receiving txt messages.  Any
> suggestions?  When I restart qtopia they seem to arrive, or if I boot into om
> 2008.12 they arrive.
>
> Regards
> Glen Ogilvie
I had a similar problem with OM2008.12 installed on the uSD card.
It was caused by file system fragmentation.
If it is the same for you (I mean you use QText from uSD) try fsck.

By Giacomo

--
/_\ The ASCII                Per comunicare in modo riservato:
\_/ Ribbon Campaign         gpg --keyserver  pool.sks-keyservers.net \