Debian package for pythm Was: [debian] Packaging python apps, f.e. pythm...

Marcel tanuva at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:36:50 CET 2009

Am Monday 16 March 2009 03:35:40 schrieb Yaroslav Halchenko:
> n.b. I will see if I can get this package into pkg-fso repository so
> there would be no need to add yet another source if you want to track
> mine

This would be nice since I think it's not useful to spread packages over
hundreds of tiny repositories instead of collecting all of them in one big
(pkg-fso for example). To achieve this the requirements to get into pkg-fso
shouldn't be too demanding imho.
An open repository like opkg.org but accessible directly from apt would be
ideal.

Thoughts?

--
Marcel