pyPenNotes patch to save current page, and fix a loading bug

EdorFaus edorfaus at xepher.net
Tue Mar 17 00:40:56 CET 2009

Hi,

I've written a patch for pyPenNotes that makes it save the current page
along with the rest of the notes data, and also change to that page when
the file is loaded.

It works by adding a * on the end of the "Note nnnn" line that
represents the current page; this doesn't break the file for 0.3b
because that only looks for commas.

In the process, I found a bug; I noticed that after loading and saving,
the first coordinate on each stroke got duplicated. I tracked it down to
a missing else in the load code, and fixed that while I was in there.

I wasn't sure what to do with this patch, who to send it to, so I
figured I'd just upload it somewhere and tell the list, hoping that the
maintainer(s) read the list.

The patch file (against 0.3b), and the patched code, is available here:

http://edorfaus.xepher.net/openmoko/

-EdorFaus

PS: Risto H. Kurppa: Here's another checkmark for your OM wishlist. :)