qt extended stops receiving sms

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:22:35 CET 2009

2009/3/17 giacomo "giotti" mariani <giacomomariani at yahoo.it>:
> I had a similar problem with OM2008.12 installed on the uSD card.
> It was caused by file system fragmentation.
> If it is the same for you (I mean you use QText from uSD) try fsck.

i've been having the same problem with .12 installed on internal flash

as it's internal flash and not microsd, i can't take it out and check
it in my laptop, and i recall there are issues with fsck'ing a mounted
filesystem - how can i check it without causing problems? is there a
way to autocheck it at boot?