OT: iPhone howto

Rask Ingemann Lambertsen rask at sygehus.dk
Thu Mar 19 14:28:46 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 07:15:22PM +0100, Leonti Bielski wrote:
> Call me boring but I don't find funny mindless destruction.
>
> Maybe this girl is saying something that makes it funny? I don't speak German :(

   She says: "This is how you turn it on. This is your music. This is your
email. This is the Internet. And this is a twelve inch wrench." After which
destruction follows.

   And I wouldn't call it mindless destruction. The purpose is to show off a
fit and healthy member of the female population. :-) If you don't like that,
there are alternatives:

http://www.youtube.com/v/DLxq90xmYUs

(Still destroying an iPhone, of course.)

--
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen