Flashing error?

Brigzzy Ory'Hara brigzzy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 22:32:13 CET 2009

I'm not flashing it to the SD card, I'm using the onboard flash.  But now
that you mention it, in an attempt to troubleshoot an unrelated problem, I
did delete both the partitions on the SD card.  Could this be causing my
problem?

2009/3/21 rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com>

> Did you create the fat and ext partion on your sd card?
>
> On 3/22/09, Brigzzy Ory'Hara <brigzzy at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm using neotool to flash my freerunner with the latest android image
> > (panicking version 14.6-cupcake) and kernel (uImage-v15-ext3), but I'm
> > getting the same error on boot.  If I boot it through the NOR boot menu,
> it
> > says it can't find the kernel image.  If I boot it normally (and in
> verboose
> > mode), it gets to the part talking about the request_suspend_state, then
> > does a bunch of stuff with the power_supply (for about 20 lines, then
> loops
> > back to the request_suspend_state.  Has anyone else run into these
> > problems?
> >
> > Danny Briggs
> >

> --

It's these changes in latitudes,
Changes in attitudes,
Nothing remains quite the same,
With all of my running and all of my cunning,
If I couldn't laugh, I just would go insane...