[All] Suggested IMAP client?

Josh Thompson om-comm at joshandbianca.net
Sun Mar 29 04:29:13 CEST 2009

I wrote a very basic imap mail reader (can't compose messages yet) app in
python/GTK.  You can find a little more about it here:

http://people.engr.ncsu.edu/jfthomps/freerunner/

It starts with a screen listing all of the configured imap servers.  Clicking
on one changes the window to be a display of all of your mail folders on that
server.  Clicking on a folder changes the window to be a display listing the
messages in the folder (from/subject/date).  Clicking on a message changes
the window to display the message body.  There's a back button that is always
displayed at the top that lets you go back to the previous screen.

I don't have much time to develop right now, but if there is anyone else that
would like to take what I started and add some more features to it, I'll
apply to get it started at projects.openmoko.org.

Josh