trouble update with tangoGPS, any idea?

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Sun Mar 29 12:32:01 CEST 2009

On Sun, 2009-03-29 at 09:45 +0200, Fernando Martins wrote:
> Daniel.Li wrote:
> >  * Failed to download
> > http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-milestone5/feeds//armv4/Packages.gz, error 404
> >

> quoting a message from Al Johnson:
>
> > There is no package missing as there is no armv4 entry in the repository.
> > There is an armv4 config in /etc/opkg/ which shouldn't be there, and has
> > probably been removed in recent images, and it is that that causes the error.
> > You can safely ignore it, or just delete the offending entry. Note that armv4t
> > is required - one character makes all the difference!
>

> This was applicable to the SHR distribution, maybe others, but I don't
> have the clear picture of what is common or not between distros.

Well, sounds the repository is *NOT* there anymore.

OK, I have removed armv4 config and it works with opkg update, but I
have got another issue, but I didn't find  gtk+-fastscaling  in the
repository? where can I get gtk+-fastscaling??

root at om-gta02:~# opkg install tangogps_0.9.5-r0_armv4t.opk
Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Multiple packages (tangogps and tangogps) providing same name marked
HOLD or PREFER.  Using latest.
Upgrading tangogps on root from 0.9.3-r3 to 0.9.5-r0...
Collected errors:
 * ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for tangogps:
	 *  gtk+-fastscaling (>= 2.10.14) *

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>
PALFocus (http://palfocus.oicp.net)